The Grundfos UPS26-99FC is a medium duty circulation pump with a Max flow of 33 GPM and a Head of 29 feet. Ideal for all our line of heat pumps. This is also a great pump for larger hydronic heat loops that require more power. 1/6 HP cast iron pump comes with a built in check valve. Built in automatic thermal protection ensure the pump safety.
- Closed loop radiant heating & snow melting systems.
- Baseboard/Radiator/Fan coil heating and other hydronic heating applications.
- And others.
- Built-in motor protection for longer life and better performance.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications, including radiant heating, hydronic heating, fan coil heating, solar and other system types.
- Whisper-quiet operation for sound sensitive installations.
- Includes (2) Gaskets (O-rings).
- UL/CSA listed.
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Amperage at Speed 1: 1.3 Amps;
- Amperage at Speed 2: 1.5 Amps;
- Amperage at Speed 3: 1.8 Amps;
- Hertz: 60 Hz;
- Phase: 1;
- Watts at Speed 1: 150W;
- Watts at Speed 2: 179W;
- Watts at Speed 3: 197W;
- Max Pressure: 145 psi;
- Max Temperature: 230F;
- Min Temperature: 36F;
- Flow Range: 0-33 GPM;
- Head Range: 0-29 ft;
- Horse Power: 1/6HP;
- Body: Cast Iron;
- Connections: Flanged, 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4";
2 years from the date of installation